Boiler Replacements in Cheadle
Need your boiler replaced? Look no further than Precise Installations NW Ltd. We’re fully accredited and gas safe, meaning we can work with all of your gas appliances in Cheadle.
All Makes & Models
Get in touch today for some free advice on the savings you can make by boiler replacements in Cheadle, we also off free, no obligation quotations.
Areas we cover
We cover all areas of Stockport and surrounding includng Adswood, Davenport, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Gatley, Bredbury, Bramhall & Hazel Grove
Boiler Repleacements in Cheadle
Need an engineer experienced in boiler replacements in Cheadle? Replacing your old gas boiler may help save you hundreds of pounds on your annual heating bills. It might seem overwhelming choosing a new boiler and having it installed, but Precise Installations NW Ltd makes it easy for you – and you could begin saving up to £300 each year on your gas bill.
Why replace your boiler?
Advances in technology during the last decade make modern day boilers significantly more efficient than older models. If your boiler is more than 20 years old (even if it’s working well), it may be wasting in excess of 30% of the energy which it burns.
As your boiler gets older, it may be much harder for your installer to find spare parts. And if you currently have a ground standing boiler, you could regain some space by giving some serious thought to boiler replacements in Cheadle and installing a new, wall-mounted model.
Picking out a new boiler
You’ve decided it’s high time to replace your gas boiler. But how do you choose which type of boiler to install?
- If your current central heating system has a separate hot water cylinder, the first choice to make is whether to keep your current set-up or switch to a combi boiler.
- A combi boiler doesn’t need a separate cylinder. It provides immediate hot water and space heating from one single unit. It’s an ideal solution when space is scarce, but if you use a lot of hot water in your house, a system boiler, complete with cylinder, may be a better choice.
- If you have an old central heating system with tanks in the loft and a separate pump, you probably have a heat only boiler. You could consider investing in Baxi Ecogen, a heat only micro-CHP boiler that creates electricity while it warms the house.
- If you have decided to change your boiler, it is worth thinking about how you could save even more money, by upgrading your heating controls, making sure you have thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs) and a room thermostat.
- You can even future-proof your system by replacing a standard hot water cylinder with a solar cylinder so that you can install solar thermal panels on your roof at a later stage. You can find Government grants and incentives available if you choose to put up solar thermal.
Contact Precise Installations NW Ltd
Whichever boiler you decide to replace your existing appliance, you can enjoy the peace of mind furnished by an extensive warranty period. Precise Installations NW Ltd offer free advice and no obligation quotations for boiler replacements in Cheadle, we cover all areas, are gas safe registered and all work is fully guaranteed. Please contact a member of our team today to find out more.